Thursday 14 February 2019

I was Late : How I Screwed Up On Valentine 2019

 

Excuses Are Not For Broken Hearts

I guess she woke up expecting a lovely text message that might get her smiling and all loved, craving for me to make  a call so she could hear my voice listening to the lovely words i will say which would have define the beauty of  her day even in the absence of my presence so  she could say to her friends with a beautiful smile reflecting on her face of  embedding how  the words i use cut through her heart, My Date was more lovely than that of any of you. i can imagine the moment up my head writing this.
 But you know you don't know what to expect, its not everything you wish for you get especially from weird  souls (Like Me ).

          Initially i had the feeling i was gonna screw up starting from our chat a day before but who cares ( Life of a Sagittarius )  went off to bed without a goodnight nor words that will make her smile having those sweet dreams as usual, i guess i was drunk in feeling or self-fish that i even left her messages not attended.
waking up the next day i have  no regret for my actions.  so i sent that goodmorning message she never answered though but rather demanded for continuation of our last night conversation, i for sure saw the messages but i cant keep  up with my promise from the conversation so i let it slide left it unread and focus on my daily activities as usual surfing the internet.

As at the time i will respond to her messages it was 6pm and she was already upset! i was suppose to be eloquent exercising the guy code rules and having the sense of making her smile if the truth was gonna hurt her on my reply, but stupid me  i went all in acting faithful and truthful 'Honest boyfriend ' ( Actually I am ). but who cares about the truth "I Was Busy Running a Web Design" at this crucial point in time ? Who does that ? i only get to realise when the message had been read and she was already typing, i got soaked all up  knowing i cant stop the fire from rising anymore.

The word 'REALLY ?' from an upset lady should let you know what i officially signed up for or was facing on a valentine Evening That moment where you get to see almost everyone around you on a red and white dress engaged in there various activities while i was at the beach alone making dial calls that i so know wont be attended too.



Please Leave A Comment Below " How Was Your Valentine "

i Am IsaacShed PR and Blogger | Digital marketer | Socialpreneur | Self-less | Core Madrid Fan,I might be sturborn and naughty but am focused, determined, simple, humble, reliable and easy going person .

3 blogger:

Start Work With Me

Contact Me
ISAAC SHED
+234 806 132 7812
LAGOS, NIGERIA